Welcome to our “hotel pier”. In 2010, the guest harbor was completely renovated as a part of the EU project “A World-Class Archipelago”. The number of berths in the harbor were increased, making us one of the largest guest harbors in the High Coast area. The wooden landing deck encloses the entire harbor, pool area, restaurants and hotel area. Our generous harbor enables more people to enjoy our beautiful island, also known as the Pearl of the Bothnian Sea.
All 70 berths have access to fresh water and electricity. All berths offer hard bottom anchoring, and some of the berths have buoy mooring. The harbor depth is approximately 4 meters, while the berths closest to the service house has a depth of approximately 1 m. The service house contains a kitchen, showers, laundry room and bathrooms. A small supermarket with gasoline and diesel pumps is located approximately 700 m from the harbor.
The harbor is open and managed from midsummer to august. Booking is not available for berths. Please do not hesitate to contact the hotel if you have any questions. We are happy to help you!
1 day with electricity SEK 230
1 day without electricity SEK 195
If you would like to stay longer, a 50 % discount is implemented from the 2nd day.
Please pay the berthing fee at the front desk of the hotel, located on the 1st floor. The hotel offers boat guests discounted prices for breakfast, and the bar is open for all. If you would like to treat yourself to a lovely dinner we recommend contacting the hotel in advance to make a reservation in our very popular restaurant.
Code of conduct in the guest harbor:
• Please keep the harbor quiet from 23.00
• The skipper is responsible for the boat in accordance to maritime law
• For security reasons, the skipper is responsible for making sure that someone is always able to move the boat. The contact information for the skipper is required.
• It is forbidden to lock the boat/jet ski to the harbor
• The skipper is responsible for checking in the boat and making sure that the code of conduct is followed by everyone aboard
• Barbequing is strictly forbidden within the harbor
• Trash is discarded in the designated bins
• Broadside docking is not allowed
• Ticket providing the skipper’s contact information and payment should be visible from the dock
• All boats should be docked either stern or fore and well secured
• Please leave all common areas such as bathrooms, kitchen and showers tidy